As a divorce attorney, many of my cases involve infidelity. Because of this fact, I see patterns of behavior displayed by cheating spouses. Here are nine (9) signs to look out for when you suspect your spouse is not being faithful:
1. Your spouse purchases new lingerie/under garments when the last time that occurred was on your honeymoon.
2. Your spouse carries his/her cellular phone with them always and freaks out when you casually pick up their telephone to make a quick call.
3. Your spouse adds a pass code to all of his/her electronic devises.
4. Your spouse seems preoccupied, but curiously happy at the same time. You may even catch your spouse staring into space, smiling for no apparent reason.
5. Your spouse starts a new routine, such as walking the dog every night at the same time or going out several nights per week with friends you do not know. Basically, your spouse begins engaging in weekly activities that takes him/her away from the family on a regular basis.
6. Your spouse begins working out and rapidly loses weight.
7. Your spouse becomes much more focused on his/her appearance and often more critical of yours.
8. Your spouse starts slipping a new friend that you do not know into casual conversations and gets defensive when you inquire further about this new person in his/her life.
9. Your spouse is no longer interested in an intimate relationship with you.